As a kid I used to bid good bye to my fav mango season & welcome sitaphal. Like me a lot of people are fond of these two fruits.
Sitaphal has a typical buttery, delicate flavour that often made me think why not make an icecream or pudding with it.
And then one fine day I came across this Sitaphal pudding... Trust me you will be lost in its taste.
Ingredients Sitaphal Pudding Recipe:
1. Sitaphal (custard apple) pulp - 1 1/2 cup
2. China grass - 1 packet
3. Water - 1 cup
4. Cream cheese - 500 grams
5. Powdered sugar - 3/4 cup
6. Fresh cream - 1 cup
7. Almond - Finely chopped, to garnish
8. Pistachios - Finely chopped, to garnish
9. Walnuts - Finely chopped, to garnish
Method of Making Sitaphal Pudding Recipe:1. Cut china grass into small pieces.
2. Boil water in a vessel & allow china grass to dissolve in it over low heat.
3. Continue stirring till dissolves completely. Allow to cool.
4. In another large bowl, place the cream cheese, china grass & powdered sugar; and beat with an electric blender till smooth.
5. Fold in the fresh cream & sitaphal (Pudding Recipe) pulp.
6. Blend again.
7. Pour the entire mixture into pudding cups & set in refrigerator.
8. Garnish & serve chilled.