A quick & easy way of serving sweet love, Chocolate Walnut Mousse.
Ingredients for Walnut Chocolate Mousse:1. Bittersweet Chocolate - 400 grams
2. Unsalted butter/margarine - 1 tbsp
3. Eggs, yolk & whites separated - 8
4. Walnuts, crushed - 1/4 cup
5. Heavy cream - 1 Cup
6. Powdered Sugar - 1 tbsp
Method of Making Chocolate Walnut Mousse:
1. Take the chocolate & butter in the top of a double boiler on low heat.
2. Melt the chocolate stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat, and gradually stir the egg yolks into the mixture (not too hot), beating well.
4. Allow to cool for about 10 mins.
5. Using electric beaters, beat the egg whites until stiff.
6. Stir the walnuts into the chocolate & egg mixture, and gently fold this into the egg whites.
7. Pour the mousse into molds or a serving dish & refrigerate overnight or atleast 3 hours before serving.
8. Garnish with Cream & Cherry Flower.