"Your fusion food is the brand ambassador of Indian Chaat" - Shamita
"You are the emporer of Carnivorous Chaat lovers" - Nadia (P.s. this made me laugh)
Any way let me share the recipe with you.This again is the falls into the easy to make - with readily available ingredient, quick recipe.
Ingredients for making Chicken Chaat:
1. Boneless tandoori chicken - 2
2. lemon juice - 2 tblsp
3. Chili powder - 1/2 tsp
4. Oil - 1 tblsp
5. Onions, Finely sliced - 1 & 1/2 cup
6. Green chilies, Chopped - 2 tsp
7. Coriander leaves, chopped - 40 gms
8. chaat masala - 2 tsp
9. Salt - to taste
Method of Making Chicken Chaat:
1. To make the lemon dressing, mix lemon juice with salt, chili powder and oil. Keep this dressing aside.
2. Mix the onions, green chilies, coriander leaves, chaat masala, shredded chicken tikka pieces and the lemon dressing well.
4. Serve immediately, garnished with chopped coriander.
Tip: You can make the best of use of tandori chicken which was left over after the last nights gala dinner.